Title: Sounds Of Jazz
Cat: TFE 17073, TFE. 17073, 462 063 TE
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1459 mb | MP3 size: 2988 mb | WMA size: 2481 mb
|1||You're Driving Me Crazy (What Did I Do)|
|2||Mahogany Hall Blues Stomp|
|4||After You've Gone|
|TFE 17073, TFE.17073||Louis Armstrong||Sounds Of Jazz (7", EP, Thr)||Fontana, Fontana||TFE 17073, TFE.17073||UK||1959|
|462 063 TE||Louis Armstrong||Sound Of Jazz (7", EP, RM, Sol)||Fontana, Fontana||462 063 TE||Netherlands||Unknown|
- Alto Saxophone – Bert Curry (tracks: B2), Charlie Holmes (tracks: A1, A2), Crawford Wetherington (tracks: B2), Les Hite (tracks: B1)
- Banjo – Ceele Burke (tracks: B1), Eddie Condon (tracks: A1), Mancy Cara (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Pete Briggs (tracks: B2), Pops Foster (tracks: A1, A2)
- Clarinet – Albert Nicholas (tracks: A1, A2), Marshall Royal (tracks: B1)
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Jimmy Strong (tracks: B2)
- Drums – Paul Barbarin (tracks: A1, A2), Zutty Singleton (tracks: B2)
- Drums, Vibraphone – Lionel Hampton (tracks: B1)
- Guitar – Lonnie Johnson (tracks: A1), Will Johnson (tracks: A2)
- Liner Notes – Benny Green
- Piano – Gene Anderson (tracks: B2), Jimmy Prince (tracks: B1), Luis Russell (tracks: A1, A2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Franz Jackson (tracks: B1), Teddy Hill (tracks: A1, A2)
- Trombone – Fred Robinson (tracks: B2), J.C. Higginbotham (tracks: A1, A2), Luther Craven (tracks: B1)
- Trumpet – Richard Orendorf (tracks: B1), Henry Allen (tracks: A2), Homer Hobson (tracks: B2), Louis Armstrong, Otis Johnson (tracks: A2)
- Violin – Carroll Dickerson (tracks: B2)
- Vocals – Armstrong (tracks: B1)
First Category on sleeve rear, 2nd on labels, 3rd on labels and rear sleeve where it is identified as an Export No.
Recorded: A1 (8/3/29); A2 (13/12/29); B1 (16/10/30); B2 (26/11/29).
Solid centre issue. Released in a laminated front picture sleeve.
Printed on sleeve rear: Export No. 463 063 TE. A Product of Philips. Printed and made in Great Britain.
On labels: Made in England
UK purchase tax code E/T applicable from Apr 8, 1959 to Aug 1, 1960.
- Rights Society: NCB
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side A): AA 462063 1E
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side B): AA 462063 2E
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped): A A 462063▽1E▽ // 420 VV 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped): AA 42063▽2E▽1 // 420 V V
- Other (Export No.): 463 063 TE
- Other (UK purchase tax code, embossed adjacent to spindle hole side A): E/T
- Other (Embossed adjacent to spindle hole side B): ▽
- Record Company – Philips Records Ltd.
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
Louis Armstrong - Louis Armstrong. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Популярно у слушателей. Sounds of Music pres. Louis Armstrong. Исполнитель: Louis Armstrong. Highway Jazz - Louis Armstrong, Vol. 1 - Louis Armstrong. Milestones of a Jazz Legend - Louis Armstrong, Vol. 3 - Louis Armstrong. Ищете треки из альбома Best of Jazz исполнителя Louis Armstrong Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Louis Armstrong and friends - Esquire Jazz Concert 1944 - Full Show. Esquire Blues - Mop Mop - Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me - I Love My Man - Armstrong-Let's Fall In Love. Louis Armstrong - Ambassador Of Jazz. Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra-C'est si bon. Louis Armstrong And The All-Stars-You Can Depend On Me. Louis Armstrong-A Kiss To Build A Dream On. Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra-The Gypsy Live At The Hollywood Bowl 1956. Louis Armstrong-Pretty Little Missy Take 4. Group Compilation. Songs in album Louis Armstrong - Masters Of Jazz, Vol. Louis Armstrong - Just Gone. Louis Armstrong - Canal Street Blues. Louis Armstrong - Mandy Lee Blues. Louis Armstrong - I'm Going Away To Wear You Off My Mind. Louis Armstrong - Chimes Blues. Louis Armstrong - Wheather Bird Rag. Louis Armstrong - Dipper Mouth Blues. Louis Armstrong - Froggie Moore. Louis Armstrong - Snake Rag. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1959 Three prong centre Vinyl от Sounds Of Jazz на jazz pioneer, Louis Armstrong was the first important soloist to emerge in jazz, and he became the most influential musician in the music's history. As a trumpet virtuoso, his playing, beginning with the 1920s studio recordings he made with his Hot Five and Hot Seven ensembles, charted a future for jazz in highly imaginative, emotionally charged improvisation. For this, he is revered by jazz fans. But Armstrong also became an enduring figure in popular music due to his distinctively phrased baritone singing and engaging personality, which were on display in a series of vocal recordings. Enjoy the jazz sounds of Satchmo with our two uDiscover playlists Louis Armstrong Best Of and Louis Armstrong Digging Deeper. Louis Armstrong Best Of is simply the best Louis Armstrong playlist you will find on the internet It features over 69 classics such as What A Wonderful World, La Vie En Rose, Hello Dolly, Blueberry Hill, Mack The Knife and Lets Call the Whole Thing Off. The Louis Armstrong Digging Deeper playlist digs into the Satchmo catalogue, taking a deep look at his incredible career