Title: Half The Perfect World
Label: Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
Style: Contemporary Jazz
Cat: MFSL 2-288
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1642 mb | MP3 size: 2408 mb | WMA size: 2402 mb
|2||A Little Bit||4:02|
|4||Once In A While||3:59|
|5||I'm All Right||3:26|
Featuring – K.D. Lang
|9||(Looking For) The Heart Of Saturday Night||3:26|
|11||The Summer Wind||3:54|
|12||Half The Perfect World||4:20|
|11661-3252-2||Madeleine Peyroux||Half The Perfect World (CD, Album)||Rounder Records||11661-3252-2||US||2006|
|0602517032798||Madeleine Peyroux||Half The Perfect World (CD, Album)||Rounder Records, Emarcy||0602517032798||Europe||2006|
|PJC 124||Madeleine Peyroux||Half The Perfect World (Cass, Album)||Rounder Records, EmArcy||PJC 124||Indonesia||2006|
|0602517032798||Madeleine Peyroux||Half The Perfect World (CD, Album)||Rounder Records, EmArcy||0602517032798||Europe||Unknown|
|1703279||Madeleine Peyroux||Half The Perfect World (CD, Album, Promo)||Rounder Records||1703279||Germany||2006|
- Alto Saxophone – Gary Foster (tracks: A2, C3)
- Arranged By [String Quartet] – Mark Orton (tracks: C1, D1)
- Bass – David Piltch
- Celesta – Larry Goldings (tracks: A3, D1)
- Cello – Sam Bass (tracks: C1, D1)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Cindi Peters
- Cymbal [Additional Cymbals] – Jay Bellerose (tracks: A2, C3)
- Design – Steven Jurgensmeyer
- Design [Design for MoFi] – John A. Beck
- Drums – Jay Bellerose (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3 To C2, D1, D2), Scott Amendola (tracks: A2, B2,C3, D3)
- Electric Piano [Wurlizter Piano] – Sam Yahel (tracks: A1, A3, B3, C2, D2)
- Engineer [Sage & Sound Assistant] – Alex Pavlides
- Engineer, Mixed By – Helik Hadar
- Guitar – Dean Parks (tracks: A1, A2, B1 To D3), Madeleine Peyroux (tracks: A1, A3, B3 To C2, D1, D2)
- Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Dean Parks (tracks: A1, B3)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman, Rob LoVerde
- Organ [Estey] – Sam Yahel (tracks: C1, C3, D1, D3)
- Organ [Hammond] – Sam Yahel (tracks: A1, A3, B3)
- Photography By – Marina Chavez
- Photography By [In-Studio Photography] – Augusta Quirk
- Piano – Sam Yahel (tracks: A2, B1, B2, C1, C3, D1, D3)
- Producer – Larry Klein
- Trumpet – Till Brönner (tracks: B2, D3)
- Ukulele – Dean Parks (tracks: A1, D2, D3)
- Viola – Charith Premawardhana (tracks: C2, D1)
- Violin – Carla Kihlstedt (tracks: C1, D1), Graeme Jennings (tracks: C1, D1)
- Vocals – Madeleine Peyroux
℗ 2008 Rounder Records Corp.
© 2008 Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 8 21797 22881 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 821797228817
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MFSL 2-288 A1 RML/2 "Thankee-sai, Shawnster..."
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MFSL 2-288 B1 RML/2 "Thank you, John... for everything"
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): MFSL 2-288 C1 RML/2 "Thanks, MG! You Rock!"
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): MFSL 2-288 D1 RML/2 "... with love from RoLo"
- Mastered At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Licensed From – Rounder Records Corp.
- Recorded At – Sage & Sound
- Mixed At – Market Street
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Rounder Records Corp.
Half The Perfect World - Madeleine Peyroux. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Half the Perfect World is the fourth studio album by American jazz singer Madeleine Peyroux. It was released on September 12, 2006. It peaked at No. 33 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and had sold 218,000 copies in the United States by December 2008. The album contains four original songs, all of them co-written by Peyroux, and cover versions of songs by Johnny Mercer, Joni Mitchell, Tom Waits, Charlie Chaplin, Serge Gainsbourg, and Leonard Cohen. I'm All Right, A Little Bit and Once in a While. Songs in album Madeleine Peyroux - Half the Perfect World 2006. Madeleine Peyroux - I'm All Right. Madeleine Peyroux - The Summer Wind. Madeleine Peyroux - Blue Alert. Madeleine Peyroux - Everybody's Talkin'. Madeleine Peyroux - River feat. Madeleine Peyroux - All I Need is a Little Bit. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Madeleine Peyroux took significantly less time than the eight years between her debut and its follow-up to release her third album, Half the Perfect World, which finds a more mature - or at least less vulnerable - singer, one who chooses to express herself with nuance rather than overtness. Often, like in the opening I'm All Right - one of four original songs - this aversion to unconcealed emotion works well, playing off the swelling Hammond, the swinging rhythm of the acoustic guitar contrasting nicely with the hook of It's all right, I've been lonely bef. Listen free to Madeleine Peyroux Half The Perfect World I'm All Right, The Summer Wind and more. 12 tracks 49:05. Looking For The Heart of Saturday Night. Half the Perfect World. La Javanaise. California Rain. Half The Perfect World. Madeleine Peyroux. Released 2006. Half The Perfect World Tracklist. I'm All Right Lyrics. The Summer Wind Lyrics. Blue Alert Lyrics. Stream Half The Perfect World, a playlist by MadeleinePeyroux from desktop or your mobile device. This playlist has no tracks yet. Album release date: 1 January 2006. I'm All Right. Not available in Russian Federation. UMG от лица компании New Rounder Sony ATV Publishing, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. This time around, Peyroux focuses primarily on songs written by artists from her lifetime, including Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits and Fred Neil. Half the Perfect World is an excellent set from Madeleine Peyroux. I enjoy the music and hit the repeat button on a number of its tracks. One of my favorite studio musicians, Dean Parks, is on every track