Label: Cadet Concept
Style: Psychedelic, Funk, Soul
Cat: LPS 317
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2490 mb | MP3 size: 1446 mb | WMA size: 2807 mb
|1||Teach Me How To Fly||3:20|
|2||I Must Be There||3:34|
|5||I Feel Sorry||4:10|
|6||Let Them Talk||4:25|
|7||I Took A Ride (Caravan)||6:06|
|LPS 317, LPS-317||Rotary Connection||Aladdin (LP, Album, Ind)||Cadet Concept, Cadet Concept||LPS 317, LPS-317||US||1968|
|LPS-317 DJ||Rotary Connection||Aladdin (LP, Promo, Gat)||Cadet Concept||LPS-317 DJ||US||1968|
|LPS 317||Rotary Connection||Aladdin (LP)||Cadet Concept||LPS 317||US||1968|
|SMLP-1580||Rotary Connection||Aladdin (LP)||Som Maior||SMLP-1580||Brazil||1969|
|CHLS-257||Rotary Connection||Aladdin (LP)||Chess||CHLS-257||Australia||1968|
- Cover [Design] – Hurvis, Binzer & Churchill, Inc.
- Photography By – Mel Kaspar
- Producer – Marshall Chess
- Producer, Arranged By – Charles Stepney
- Recorded By, Engineer [Recording] – Ron Malo
- Vocals – Bobby Simms , Judy Hauff, Minnie Riperton, Mitch Aliota, Sidney Barnes, Tommy Vincent
The album is titled as "The Rotary Connection" on the front cover.
The title "Aladdin" appears on the spine and inside artwork.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1. Stamped): XCSV141233-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1. Etched): W4RS-5319-1D ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄K LPS-317 - 1 T #17212
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2. Stamped): XCSV141234-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2. Etched): W4RS-5320-1D LPS-317 #17213 S-2 1 T
- Recorded At – Ter Mar Studios
- Manufactured By – Chess Producing Corp.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
Rotary Connection was an American psychedelic soul band, formed in Chicago in 1966. In addition to their own recordings, including their 1967 debut album Rotary Connection, the band is notable as the backing band for Muddy Waters on his 1968 psychedelic blues album Electric Mud. The band's members included Minnie Riperton, who would emerge as a notable solo artist. Songs in album Rotary Connection - Aladdin 1968. Rotary Connection - Life Could. Rotary Connection - Teach Me How To Fly. Rotary Connection - . Rotary Connection - Let Them Talk. Rotary Connection - I Took A Ride Caravan. Rotary Connection - Aladdin. Rotary Connection - Magical World. Rotary Connection - I Must Be There. Rotary Connection - I Feel Sorry. Rotary Connection - Paper Castle. Album 1968 10 Songs. Rotary Connection. Rock free to Rotary Connection Aladdin Life Could, Teach Me How To Fly and more. 10 tracks 41:54. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and . Released 1968. Aladdin Tracklist. Life Could Connection. Aladdin, 1968. Life Could, 04:24. Teach Me How to Fly, 03:18. Aladdin, Dinner Music. ROTARY CONNECTION Artist Format: Audio CD. This album is the 2nd and 5th RC albums combined. I like their first album the best. The 2nd one which you get here Aladdin I liked all the way thru. It continues the psychedelic strain on the first album except these are originals & not covers. On the 5th album which you get here dinner music it seemed as though the band, because of a lack of commercial success were no longer sure what they wanted or were supposed to be doing. There are several songs I like a lot, but some I could take or leave