Label: Metal Blade Records
Cat: CDZORRO 71
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1540 mb | MP3 size: 2730 mb | WMA size: 2050 mb
|1||I Want 'Em Dead|
|2||Janie Is A Nazi|
|3||The Candy Man|
|5||Take You Home|
|6||The Horror Of Party Beach|
|7||If I Had A Women|
|8||Steal Your Beer|
|9||I Don't Wanna Be A Homosexual|
|12||Come Back Traci|
|13||Serious (Bonus Track)|
|14||Runnin' From The CIA|
|17||Leavin' On A Jet Plane|
|18||So Fucked Up|
- Backing Vocals [Assisting] – Craig "R.V." Croomes, Jeff Masengale, Paul Bohall, Scott Turns
- Bass – Bo'Ba Jam
- Cover, Artwork, Layout [Electronic Prepress] – Mike Kreffel
- Crew [Road] – Reggae Voodoo, Frank Demore, Jeff "Chin" Masengale, John Barron , Paul Bohall, Rob Perkins , Scott Turns
- Drums – Steve Sloppy
- Engineer – Paul Mahern
- Guitar – Road Kill
- Producer – Paul Mahern, Sloppy Seconds
- Vocals [Yells] – B.A.
(P) 1989 Sloppy Seconds.
(C) 1994 Metal Blade Records Inc.
Made In England.
All songs published by Bloody Skull. Adm. by Bug Music, except tracks 3, 8, 9, 12 by TAANG!/ASCAP. Track 14 traditional, track 17 by Ezra Music Corp., EMI Blackwood Music Inc., BMI: BMG Songs Inc., ASCAP Intersong USA Inc., ASCAP.
Recorded: Diehl Productions, Carmel, Indana.
- Barcode: 5 020083 107125
- Matrix / Runout: MAYKING RECORDS CDZORRO071 10278441 01 &
- Label Code: LC 5661
- Other (Distribution code): BM 650
- Other: RTD GAS 211. 30712
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sloppy Seconds
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Marketed By – Music For Nations
- Distributed By – Music For Nations
- Published By – Bloody Skull Music
- Published By – Taang! Records
- Published By – Ezra Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Intersong USA, Inc.
- Recorded At – Diehl Production Studio
- Manufactured By – Mayking
Destroyed is the first full-length studio album by punk band Sloppy Seconds. It was released in 1989 by Toxic Shock Records, on LP and cassette Metal Blade Records released the CD. Metal Blade also released the LP and CD in the UK, with a slightly different track listing. The album was reissued on Last Resort Records in 1995, Coldfront Records on October 15, 2002, and Kid Tested Records in 2009 to coincide with the album's 20th anniversary. The album cover is a parody of the Kiss album Destroyer. Destroyed - Sloppy Seconds. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. sloppy seconds - destroyed lp 1. I Don't Wanna Be A Homosexual 0:00 2. Come Back Traci 5:05 3. Take You Home 7. TuneCore от лица компании Sloppy Seconds CMRRA, TuneCore Publishing, ARESA, BMG Rights Management US, LLC, BMI - Broadcast Music 1989 17 Songs. More by Sloppy Seconds. Knock Yer Block Off More Trouble Than They're Worth. Songs in album Sloppy Seconds - Destroyed 1989. Sloppy Seconds - I Don't Wanna Be A Homosexual. Sloppy Seconds - Come Back, Traci. Sloppy Seconds - Take You Home. Sloppy Seconds - Black Roses. Sloppy Seconds - Runnin' From The . Sloppy Seconds - The Horror Of Party Beach. Sloppy Seconds - Blackmail. Sloppy Seconds - So Fucked Up. Sloppy Seconds - Leavin' On A Jet Plane. 02:34 192 Кб. Listen free to Sloppy Seconds Destroyed I Don't Wanna Be a Homosexual, Come Back Traci and more. 17 tracks 42:53. Album Name Destroyed. Type Album. Released date 1989. Labels Metal Blade Records Toxic Shock Records. Music StylePunk-Rock. Members owning this album1. I Don't Wanna Be a Homosexual. Other productions from Sloppy Seconds. Endless Bummer. More Trouble Than They're Worth. Sloppy Seconds. Released 1989. Destroyed Tracklist. Writers Sloppy Seconds. More Sloppy Seconds albums. Destroyed, 1989. I Don't Wanna Be a Homosexual, 05:04. Come Back Traci, 02:03. Runnin' from the CIA, 02:02. The Horror of Party Beach, 02:08. Blackmail, 02:49. Leavin' On a Jet Plane, 02:32