Label: A&M Records
Style: Pop Rock
Cat: 540 222-2
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1757 mb | MP3 size: 1605 mb | WMA size: 2636 mb
|1||Tea In The Sahara||4:52|
|3||Message In A Bottle||4:35|
|5||Born In The 50's||4:18|
|6||Wrapped Around Your Finger||5:21|
|7||Every Breath You Take||4:37|
|8||Orpheum WBCN / Boston Broadcast|
|10||De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da||4:32|
|11||King Of Pain||5:53|
|12||Walking In Your Footsteps||4:55|
|13||Walking On The Moon||4:59|
|14||Can't Stand Losing You||6:48|
|15||Be My Girl / Sally||4:51|
|18||O My God||3:36|
|19||Hole In My Life||4:08|
|21||Message In A Bottle||4:27|
|23||Bring On The Night||5:16|
|24||Next To You||2:58|
|25||Truth Hits Everybody||2:33|
|26||Spirits In The Material World||2:57|
|27||Can't Stand Losing You||7:54|
|28||The Bed's Too Big Without You||8:52|
|31||Don't Stand So Close To Me||3:46|
|32||Atlanta / Synchronicity Concert|
|31454 0222 2||The Police||Live! (2xCD, Album)||A&M Records||31454 0222 2||US||1995|
|CS 500222-A, CS 500222-B, CS 500222-A FL0 1, CS 50||The Police||Live! (2xCass, Album, Club, CrO)||A&M Records, A&M Records, A&M Records, A&M Records||CS 500222-A, CS 500222-B, CS 500222-A FL0 1, CS 50||Canada||1995|
|493 657-2||The Police||Live! (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||A&M Records||493 657-2||Europe||2003|
|LON/AM 50-507||The Police||Live! (2xCass, Album)||A&M Records||LON/AM 50-507||Bolivia||1995|
|210751||The Police||Live! (2xCD, Album)||A&M Records||210751||Venezuela||1995|
- Art Direction, Design – Norman Moore
- Backing Vocals – Dolette McDonald (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15), Michelle Cobbs (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15), Tessa Niles (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jun Murakawa (tracks: 2-8)
- Engineer [Mix] – Eddie King (tracks: 2-8), Wolfgang Amadeus (tracks: 2-01 to 2-07, 2-09 to 2-15)
- Engineer [Recording] – Eddie Offord (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15)
- Executive-Producer – Miles Copeland , The Police
- Management – Kim Turner, Miles Copeland
- Mastered By – David Collins
- Mixed By [Original Mix Assistant] – Chris Stone (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15)
- Mixed By [Originally] – Pete Smith (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15), Tim Summerhayes (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15)
- Performer – Andy Summers, Stewart Copeland, Sting
- Photography By – Jill Furmanovsky, Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer – Andy Summers
- Recorded By – WBCN
- Remix [Final] – David Tickle (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15)
- Technician [Post Audio] – Bob Predovich (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15), Paul Massey (tracks: 2-01 to 2-15)
- Written-By – A. Summers (tracks: 1-15), S. Copeland (tracks: 1-06, 1-10, 1-13), Sting (tracks: 1-01 to 1-05, 1-07 to 1-15, 2-01 to 2-15)
5" promo-CDs in cardboard picture sleeve.
On front of sleeve: "EDICION ESPECIAL - CADENA 40 PRINCIPALES".
On back of sleeve: "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY - NOT FOR RESALE".
Different artwork compared to the regular The Police - Live! UK promo sampler.The Orpheum concert was recorded and broadcast live by WBCN, Boston in November 1979.
The Synchronicity concert was originally recorded at The Omni in Atlanta in November 1983.
This compilation ℗1995 A&M Records Ltd, London.
©1995 A&M Records Ltd, London.
Country of manufacture as stated on label.
The first disc is printed in a red font, the second disc is printed in a yellow font. For the all-red release, see Live!.
- Matrix / Runout: POLICE-2 TECNO CD 05
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454 02222 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 731454022224
- Other (Individual # CD1): 540 373-2
- Other (Individual # CD2): 540 374-2
- Price Code: PY 926
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0485
- SPARS Code: add
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, variant 1): 540 373_2 00 L7 1-A PMDC FRANCE
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, variant 1): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (CD 1, variant 1): ifpi 0225
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2, variant 1): 540 374_2 00 L7 1 A PMDC FRANCE
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, variant 1): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (CD 2, variant 1): IFPI 0211
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, variant 2): 540 373_2 00 L7 1-A PMDC FRANCE
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, variant 2): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (CD1, variant 2): IFPI 0227
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, variant 2): 540 374_2 00 L7 1 C PMDC FRANCE
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, variant 2): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (CD2, variant 2): IFPI 0211
- Recorded At – Orpheum Theatre
- Recorded At – The Omni
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – PMDC, France
The Police Roxanne Live took until 1985 for a live Police album to be released, but when it came it proved to have been worth the wait. What is there more to say. Which one's your favourite Listen to them all here: The Police. An excellent live album of The Police: it is brimming with energy, fun, and musicmanship. Genre: Rock. They also nail down brief riffs on tunes like Bring on the Night and Message in a Bottle, turning them into expansive music unconcerned about anybodys rules. LIVE ON AIR by POLICE, THE Compact Disc 1148192. Read more. The Police - The Bed's Too Big Without You. The Police Live Bring On The Night, Paris 1980 Full Album - Продолжительность: 1:17:11 Avril. I really love the group and I absolutely revere Copeland's drumming. 1995 finally saw the release of the Police's long-rumored first official live album, the two-CD Live. Live is a live album by The Police, released in 1995 on compact disc and cassette tape. The Police : The Police Live,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. 1995 finally saw the release of the Police's long-rumored first official live album, the two-CD Live. 11 tracks 39:29. The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta LP VG SP-3720 A&M 1980 USA Vinyl Record Condition: Used. The Police - Next To You. Catch the band in their early days at a show at the Boston Orpheum in 1979 and then compare and contrast to a Synchronicity-era performance at Atlanta's Omni Auditorium. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс The Police - Live Police : The Police Live,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. From their early beginnings, The Police were hailed as a maverick live band - a group that galvanized an already impressive. 11 hrs . The Police - Truth Hits Everybody. The top ranked albums by The Police are Synchronicity, Reggatta De Blanc and Outlandos D'Amour. 5 out of 5 stars. Arguably, the first disc is the most interesting as it captures the band in their first flushes of success. According to Andy Summers, the idea of releasing an album of live material by The Police went back as far as 1982. The Police - Synchronicity Rmst, Digipack Packaging,free pp. This double live CD captured two shows in the States, some four years apart. The Police. Listen free to The Police Live USA Can't Stand Losing You, Truth Hits Everybody and more. The Police - Peanuts. By 1983, the Police had graduated from buses to limos, from the coziness of university evenings to the massive auras of Sun Belt stadiums. The Police - Bring On The Night. The Police motor through songs as stunningly composed as So Lonely, Roxanne and Walking on the Moon. The first CD was recorded back in 1979 in Boston, for an FM broadcast during the tour for their second album, Reggatta de Blanc, while the second disc is from their final tour in 1983 during a tour stop in Atlanta. The Police from United Kingdom. It is the first live album of the band, and the only one covering the period when it was active. Catch the band in their early days at a show at the Boston Orpheum in 1979 and then compare and contrast to a Synchronicity-era performance at Atlanta's Omni Auditorium. Include tracks from compilations & live albums Exclude tracks from compilations & live albums The same track can appear on multiple albums, so excluding tracks from compilations and live albums helps to remove duplicates from this list. Songs in album The Police - Live 1995. The Police - Hole In My Life. It took until 1985 for a live Police album to be released, but when it came it proved to have been worth the wait. In Atlanta, on Disc 2, you get the fluent, cheesy synths, the spiraling and taut arrangements, the highend background singers, Andy Summers majestically hair-sprayed guitar solos and all the. Listen free to The Police Live USA Can't Stand Losing You, Truth Hits Everybody and more. 11 tracks 42:19. What is there more to say . The Police - Walking On The Moon. I really love the group and I absolutely revere Copeland's drumming. Up until that point, a few live tracks had only surfaced on B-sides and compilations such as Urgh A Music. The Police's fifth and final album 'Synchronicity' turns 37 this month Catch the hits from this beloved record below, from 'Every Breath You Take' to 'Wrapped Around Your Finger', through to 'Synchronicity II' and 'King Of Pain'. Police,Spirits, One I Love,Hollies,Long Cool Woman,Go Go's 45 Records Condition: Used. the police live very good double live cd what a great band they are cd cover looks great as well have liked the police since the late seventis very good ,darrellmallinder. Time left: 10m 45s Ships to: Worldwide. The Police - Message In A Bottle. The Police - Fall Out. The Police - So Lonely. The band had been Stateside regulars building up a loyal following as they gigged doggedly around the clubs. A live album from the reunion tour, Certifiable: Live in Buenos Aires, would be released in 2007