Title: Walt Disney Pictures Presents "Recess - School's Out" Movie Soundtrack
Label: Walt Disney Records
Style: Synth-pop, Soul, Classic Rock, Soundtrack
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1278 mb | MP3 size: 2541 mb | WMA size: 2079 mb
|1||–Robert Goulet||Green Tambourine|
Music By, Lyrics By – Paul Leka, Shelley Pinz
|2||–Human Beinz||Nobody But Me|
Music By, Lyrics By – O. Isley, R. Isley, R. Isley
|3||–Strawberry Alarm Clock||Incense And Peppermints|
Music By, Lyrics By – John Carter, Tim Gilbert
|4||–Denis M. Hannigan||Recess Suite|
Engineer [Music] – Leslie ChewMusic By – Denis M. Hannigan
|5||–The Surfaris||Wipe Out|
Music By, Lyrics By – R. Berryhill, J. Fuller, P. Connolly, R. Wilson
|6||–The 5th Dimension||Let The Sunshine In|
Lyrics By – Gerome Ragni, James RadoMusic By – Galt MacDermot
|7||–Three Dog Night||One|
Music By, Lyrics By – Harry Nilsson
|8||–Steppenwolf||Born To Be Wild|
Music By, Lyrics By – Mars Bonfire
|9||–Martha And The Vandellas||Dancing In The Street|
Music By, Lyrics By – Marvin Gaye, Ivy Jo Hunter, William Stevenson
|10||–Myra||Dancing In The Street|
Backing Vocals – Miari, Myra Executive-Producer – Jay Landers, Matt Walker Horns – Gary Grant, Jerry Hay, Joel Peskin, Reggie Young Music By, Lyrics By – Marvin Gaye, Ivy Jo Hunter & William StevensonProducer, Mixed By – Keith "K.C." CohenSequenced By, Guitar – George BlackTechnician [Pro-tools] – Florian Ammon
|0129792DNY||Various||Walt Disney Pictures Presents "Recess - School's Out" Movie Soundtrack (CD, Comp, Enh)||Walt Disney Records, Edel||0129792DNY||UK & Europe||2001|
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Savina Ciaramella
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Dani Markman
- Design [Album Design] – Steve Sterling
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Walt Disney Animation] – Chris Montan, Matt Walker
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
Similar to European release, but without the Atomic Kitten track
- Barcode: 0-50086-09797 5
- Label Code: L383
- Matrix / Runout: 3071 60979 E01129-06 A
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
- Other (ISBN): 0-7634-0775-5
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Walt Disney Records
- Copyright (c) – Walt Disney Records
- Copyright (c) – Disney Enterprises, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Disney
- Licensed From – Walt Disney Records
- Licensed From – Motown Records
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Licensed From – MCA Records
- Licensed From – Capitol Records
- Licensed From – EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets
- Recorded At – Next Faze Studios
- Recorded At – Signet Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – MGIII Music
- Published By – FCG Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Published By – Monitor Music
- Published By – Songs Of Universal, Inc.
- Published By – Golden Syrup Music
- Published By – Claridge Music Company Co.
- Published By – MPC Communications, Inc.
- Published By – Robin Hood Music Co.
- Published By – Miraleste Music Co.
- Published By – EMI Full Keel Music
- Published By – James Rado
- Published By – Gerome Ragni
- Published By – Galt MacDermot
- Published By – Nat Shapiro
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – EMI Catalogue Partnership
- Published By – EMI U Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Shelley Pinz Music
- Published By – Paul Leka Music
The soundtrack Recess: School's Out was released on CD and cassette on January 23, 2001 by Walt Disney Records, less than a month before Recess: School's Out was released in theaters on February 16, 2001. Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas. Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf. One - Three Dog Night. Incense and Peppermints - Strawberry Alarm Clock. Recess: Schools Out Original Soundtrack. Walt Disney Records. Recess: Schools Out Original Soundtrack Tracklist. More Walt Disney Records albums. Disney Ultimate Hits. Sing Your Heart Out. Show all albums by Walt Disney Records. Logo from the opening of Recess: School's Out, taken from its 2001 . Walt Disney Records0129792DNY. 2001, UK & Europe. view record. Walt Disney Pictures Presents 'Recess - School's Out' Movie Soundtrack. items in stock. Mastered By. Stephen Marcussen. Steve Sterling. Album Tracks. About & Images. Similar Releases. Discover Releases. Tracks In This Album. Dancing In The Street - Walt Disney Pictures Presents Recess - School's Out Movie Soundtrack - Marvin Gaye, Atomic Kitten, Engine, Stevenson & Hunter. Dancing In The Street - Walt Disney Pictures Presents Recess - School's Out Movie Soundtrack - Marvin Gaye, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Stevenson & Hunter. Born To Be Wild - Walt Disney Pictures Presents Recess - Scho. Recess: School's Out also known as Recess: The Movie School's Out is a 2001 American animated comedy film based on the Disney television series Recess, and features the voices of Andrew Lawrence, Rickey D'Shon Collins, Jason Davis, Ashley Johnson, Courtland Mead, Pamela Segall, Dabney Coleman, Melissa Joan Hart, April Winchell, and James Woods. The film follows T. Detweiler and his friends as they uncover a plot to destroy summer vacation taking place at their school. It was produced by Walt. Disney's Recess: School's Out features a surprisingly good - and surprisingly old - collection of music for a children's movie. The album comprises '60s hits such as Martha and the Vandellas' Dancing in the Street, Steppenwolf's Born to Be Wild, the Surfaris' Wipe Out, and the Strawberry Alarm Clock's Incense and Peppermints. Robert Goulet's rendition of the Lemon Pipers' Green Tambourine adds a touch of kitsch to the album, which also features a suite of Dennis Hannigan's music. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2001 CD от Walt Disney Pictures Presenta Llegó El Recreo. Recess Recess: School's Out Original. Track Listings. Disc: 1. Label: Walt Disney Records. Run Time: 82 minutes. ASIN: B000056PQ0. I expected the soundtrack of this movie to have been songs that no one knew, and that were created for just this movie. The movie openened with the Recess Suite, which was expected. However, as soon as the kids got out of school for summer vacation, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas can be heard singing Dancing in the Street. As you progress through the movie, you hear more and more songs, all of which were hits at one time. Recess: School's Out. The school year is finally ending, and T. Detweiler is looking forward to summer. But boredom quickly sets in when his friends leave for camp - until T. uncovers an evil plot to do away with summer vacation A crazy former principal, Dr. Benedict, is planning to use a laser beam to alter the weather and create permanent winter. The Schoolyard Challenge Game. Animation Camp. Digital Comic Book: The Trouble With Shorts. 10 Secrets Of RECESS